Two early-career geophysicists involved in INFACT – Joan Marie Blanco, HZDR and Jouni Nevalainen, OMS – have followed last week a training session on the processing of airborne electromagnetic (EM) data provided by Andrea Viezzoli in the premises of Aarhus Geophysics (Italy). This week of in-house training has closed 6 months of remote sessions and exercises and has focused on learning the basics of processing and inversion of airborne EM data. A basic processing and inversion workflow has been applied on both a training and INFACT datasets, using the Aarhus Workbench.
- The INFACT business model
- INFACT-PACIFIC Winter School: A successful first edition of sustainable mineral exploration short-course in Spain
- Fostering international collaboration on airborne geophysics
- Sustainable exploration from the air (HZDR Press release)
- INFACT Operational Team meeting in Oulu
- Learn more about INFACT at the EU booth during PDAC 2020
- INFACT is going to be presented at the Canadian Exploration Geophysical Society (KEGS) Symposium 2020
- INFACT and Smart Exploration projects join forces to test non-invasive mineral exploration technologies in Spain
- INFACT project presents its fourth newsletter
- INFACTalks: Environmental, Social and Governance
There are no upcoming events at this time.