INFACT has been presented today by Isla Fernandez, Geognosia, at the Mining and Minerals Hall in Seville, Spain. Her presentation on “The commitment between the technical, social and environmental factors in mining exploration, INFACT project” was part of a technical session on Research and Innovation projects: “Generation of know-how and talent retention in the mining industry”. The session focused on different EU funded projects addressing new challenges in the mining industry throughout the whole value chain.
- TERREMYS geophysical survey in the INFACT reference site in Germany
- Surveys in the INFACT reference sites during summer
- El taller online de INFACT explora las oportunidades de integración y explotación en Andalucía
- Mineral Exploration Symposium 2020
- The INFACT business model
- INFACT-PACIFIC Winter School: A successful first edition of sustainable mineral exploration short-course in Spain
- Fostering international collaboration on airborne geophysics
- Sustainable exploration from the air (HZDR Press release)
- INFACT Operational Team meeting in Oulu
- Learn more about INFACT at the EU booth during PDAC 2020
There are no upcoming events at this time.