INFACT has been presented today by Isla Fernandez, Geognosia, at the Mining and Minerals Hall in Seville, Spain. Her presentation on “The commitment between the technical, social and environmental factors in mining exploration, INFACT project” was part of a technical session on Research and Innovation projects: “Generation of know-how and talent retention in the mining industry”. The session focused on different EU funded projects addressing new challenges in the mining industry throughout the whole value chain.
- Available resources on ESG Reporting Roundtables
- INFACT in the European Geologist journal
- Technology watch of INFACT
- Press release: Can mining make the world a greener place?
- Guidance for exploration projects to be more environmentally and socially responsible
- Can mining make the world a greener place?
- The airborne hyperspectral campaign in the Spanish reference sites
- #INFACTlessons interview series
- TERREMYS geophysical survey in the INFACT reference site in Germany
There are no upcoming events at this time.